Dream Girl

You’re a kind of girl
That makes me fall in love and blush
But you just throw my heart to bush.

Smiling even if I’m crying,
Chin up even if tears are streaming,
Hold you even if you trying to go,
I love you even if you don’t love me so.

Now I picking my broken heart from the floor,
I loving you so but you just close the door,
I give my heart to you but you break it apart
Now I’m picking up the pieces of my heart.

Why I gotta be so stupid to betray?
Why I let my eyes be blind even today?
I can not hide the truth that still I love you
Even betraying me is all you know to do.

I can not ignore,no, can’t ignore your charms
You’re beautiful, how I want you to come to my arms!
Holding hands while walking under the rain
But baby you run away and break me again!

You run away,again and again
But I will love you once again
Be my girl,bride,princess or my wife
My heart,my soul and my life
But you’re just my friend and dream girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Comparative Analysis Essay of the Poems Pinagrok by Estelito B. Jacob and The Applicant by Sylvia Plath

I